Just in time for your new calendars – here are the 2018 sprint event dates! Updates and event info will continue to be added on the CKBC website as they become available.
- National Team Trials #1: April 20-22, Georgia
- National Team Trials #2: May 18-20, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
- National Team Trials #3: June 22-24, Montreal
- Canadian Sprint Championships: August 28-September 1, Sherbrooke, QC
- Canadian Masters Championships (CanMas): September 2, Sherbrooke, QC
British Columbia events
- BC Cup #1 (long distance, all categories): April 21, Burnaby
- Slawko Fedechko Season Opener: May 5-6, Maple Ridge
- BC Cup #2 and U16+ Provincial Championships: July 14-15, Kamloops
- BC Summer Games: July 19-22, Cowichan Valley
- Ridge Invitational: July 28, Maple Ridge
- BC Cup #3: August 11-12, Nanaimo
- Pacific Cup: September 8-9, Maple Ridge
See all CKBC events on our website.