RBC Training Ground is a national program created in partnership with RBC, CBC, and the Canadian Olympic Committee with the purpose of identifying and supporting the next generation of high performance athletes in Canada.
With the belief that high performance sport should be accessible to all athletes that are talented, qualified and have the will to compete, this program travels the country every year searching for athletes that will fuel the Canadian Olympic pipeline with future talent.
RBC is committed to supporting up to 30 Training Ground athletes every year, to assist them in chasing their Olympic dreams.
- Prince George: January 20, Charles Jago Northern Sport Centre
- Langley: February 3, Langley Events Centre
- Kamloops: February 18, Tournament Capital Centre
- Kelowna: February 23, Capitol News Centre
- Victoria: March 11, University of Victoria
- Burnaby: March 17, Fortius Sport & Health
- Regional Final: April 7, Richmond Oval
Don’t miss out on this – register today.